Nursery/Preschoolers are at the very beginning of understanding who they are and who God wants them to be. Eastwood provides a variety of approaches to learning because every child is different. We involved the following areas of learning to teach our little ones biblical truths:
- Hands-On Learning
Eastwood’s Preschool ministry has two priorities: teaching your child the love of Christ and keeping your child safe. The ages run from bed babies to 4 years old. All our workers have had background checks and parents are required to check in and check out all children. Each age group (toddlers – 4 yrs) takes part in an age appropriate Bible study each Sunday.
At Eastwood, we believe that the discipleship process begins very early. Children need to know that church is a place where they are loved. Through music and activities, our small ones are introduced to a foundation they will be able to build upon in later years.
- All events needing childcare must be approved and calendared.
- All children will be signed in. Parent’s name and location on campus are to be given.
- Parents must be participating in event for child to be in care.
- All children must stay in childcare until a parent checks them out.
- Older children are not permitted to wander around campus unsupervised. Each child must either be in childcare or with a parent during the event