Camp Registration is open with spots still available. Click here to register and pay your deposit online!
We exist in leading students by BUILDING them UP, SENDING them OUT to BRING others IN. THE WOODS is our youth room and a place where our kids can hang out, worship and grow in their faith together.
Weekly Schedule: (August-May)
9:00am | Family Life Groups
10:30am | Worship Service
6:00pm | Sunday Night Life Groups
6:30pm | GLOW Team
6:00pm | Wednesday Night Live (Sanctuary)
7:00pm | Discussion Groups
7:30pm | Dismiss
Our Family Life Group strategy is our intentional discipleship strategy where small group leaders mentor students. They combine the information of scripture with relationships and life experiences to develop students into disciples who make disciples. Students are encouraged to mentor other students to as they do life together. Get plugged into a student Family Life Group today!
There are three big events each year that you do not want to miss! The details are below.
1. YEC | Thanksgiving break in Alexandria, LA with 5,000 teens from around the state.
2. D-NOW | 2 Nights & 3 Days of becoming a Disciple of Jesus. Details posted as event gets closer.
3. Camp Fuego Summer Camps
The 6 grade Year of Passage is a time for 6 graders and parents to prepare relationally and spiritually for the teenage years. It is the desire of our church to partner with you and make this an incredible year for your family. We have 4 Passage Events and incredible Passage Trip planned for your family. Complete all 4 Passage Events and your family will qualify for the Passage Trip to San Antonio, TX
- Orientation | Meet other families & learn about the Year of Passage.
- Retreat | Camp out style weekend with your family. Parents will attend training seminars and 6th graders will attend their own seminars. We will have lots of time for family interactive games and fun!
- Missions | Families serve our community together through various opportunities.
- Purity Passage Getaway | Take your 6th Grader on a memorable Weekend Getaway. You will complete the “Passport to Purity” curriculum with them.
- Passage Trip | San Antonio, Texas, Memorial Weekend – Schlitterbahn Water Park & Fiesta Texas Six Flags
Matthew 5:14a and 5:16 – “You are the light of the world…let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.”
The students in GLOW are plugged in to God through His Word and their actions. We want to continue to help your student shine brighter than they ever knew they could and teach them the biblical truths that will allow them to bring glory to God for the rest of their lives!
Glow Team Leadership is for 9th – 12th graders who want to become leaders in our youth group. Each August the Glow Team goes on a weekend retreat for personal spiritual growth and planning. There is a weekly planning meeting every Monday at 6:30pm in HizHouse for the Glow Team.
All throughout the year students have opportunities to use their gifts to serve through many venues within the church (i.e. youth serve days and VBS). Technology is big for students! Students are trained to help with powerpoint, videography, and sound during youth worship . We believe students with a passion for technology need to use their gifts to help present the Good News to others. If you are interested in being a part of the Media Team, contact Pastor Brad.