To register online for CampFuego Summer Camp go to E-giving and submit your registration fee there and be sure to fill out the registration form. The form needs to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew 5:14a and 5:16 – “You are the light of the world…let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.”
The students in GLOW are plugged in to God through His Word and their actions. We want to continue to help your student shine brighter than they ever knew they could and teach them the biblical truths that will allow them to bring glory to God for the rest of their lives!
8:30am | Blended Worship
9:45am | Meet in HizHouse (Upstairs Bldg A)
10:00am | Go to Small Groups
11:00am | Modern Worship
6:00pm | Sunday Night Life Groups
6:30pm | GLOW Team in HizHouse
6:00pm | Registration and Snacks in Gym
6:30pm | Wednesday Night Live (Sanctuary)
7:15pm | Discussion Groups
8:00pm | Dismiss
God created families to grow spiritually, together! We want to walk with you and equip you to disciple your teens. Family Groups meet 4 times a year on Sunday’s in the gym. Family Groups are also a great opportunity for us to communicate about our youth group and get information to you effectively.
The 6 Grade Year of Passage is a time for 6 graders and parents to prepare relationally and spiritually for the teenage years. It is the desire of our church to partner with you and make this an incredible year for your family. We have 4 Passage Events and incredible Passage Trip planned for your family. Complete all 4 Passage Events and your family will qualify for the Passage Trip to San Antonio, TX
- Orientation | Meet other families & learn about the Year of Passage.
- Retreat | Camp out style weekend with your family. Parents will attend training seminars and 6th graders will attend their own seminars. We will have lots of time for family interactive games and fun!
- Missions | Families serve our community together through various opportunities.
- Purity Passage Getaway | Take your 6th Grader on a memorable Weekend Getaway. You will complete the “Passport to Purity” curriculum with them.
- Passage Trip | San Antonio, Texas, Memorial Weekend – Schlitterbahn Water Park & Fiesta Texas Six Flags
Our Small Groups strategy is our intentional discipleship strategy where small group leaders mentor students. They combine the information of scripture with relationships and life experiences to develop students into disciples who make disciples. Students are encouraged to mentor other students to as they do life together. Get plugged into a student small group today!
HizHouse is the name of our youth room. It is located in Bldg A upstairs. We have a café, game room and meeting space. It’s a great place to hang out, relax, play games and watch movies.
There are three big events each year that you do not want to miss! The details are below.
1. YEC | Thanksgiving break in Alexandria, LA with 5,000 teens from around the state.
2. D-NOW | 2 Nights & 3 Days of becoming a Disciple of Jesus. Details posted as event gets closer. D-Now happens every year in February the weekend before President’s Day.
3. Camp Fuego Summer Camps
Glow Team Leadership is for 9th – 12th graders who want to become leaders in our youth group. Each August the Glow Team goes on a weekend retreat for personal spiritual growth and planning. There is a weekly planning meeting every Tuesday at 6:30pm in HizHouse for the Glow Team.
Students have the opportunity to meet weekly on Sundays at 6:00pm during the school year to sing. They learn truths about God and express those truth in worship through singing and drama.
All throughout the year students have opportunities to use their gifts to serve others: helping the elderly, VBS, poor and the homeless.
Technology is big for students! Students are trained to help with powerpoint, videography, and sound in worship service. We believe students with a passion for technology need to use their gifts to help present the Good News to others. If you are interested in being a part of the Media Team, contact David Pratt.