SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS OF BABIES
- Label all items before bringing them to the center (Diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers, food jars, diaper bags, car seats, and carrier).
- Plastic bottles only are used in the center. NOGLASS BOTTLES! Please place your child's bottles, with his/her name on them, in the refrigerator upon arrival. Please bring your formula already mixed! Be sure that your child has enough food.
- When you baby is old enough to eat cereal we will give them cereal in the mornings.
- Babies are fed at 11:00 a.m. If you want your baby to be fed again before lunch, please provide extra food.
- When your baby is old enough to eat a snack one will be given between 2:30 and 3:00.
NOTE: Babies are given bottles according to their schedules.
- Try new foods at home first. We have no other foods to offer him/her if he/she dislikes it. Also, this enables parents to watch for any possible allergic reactions to food.
- Be sure enough diapers are brought for the day. The parent is required to supply disposable diapers and the wipes for their child. Your child’s teacher will let you know when more are needed.
- Bring a plastic bag, zip-lock, or baggies for wet or soiled clothing. Your child’s clothes should be washable and comfortable. A complete change of clothing must be provided at all times.
- Your child should be wearing shoes as soon as they are able to pull themselves up and stand on their feet (around 8 months old).
- Each child will have a daily sheet filled out for the parent to see what kind of day he/she had.
- When picking up your children, pick the baby up last. Please do not allow older siblings to go into the baby room.
- Please do not bring extra personal items from home. Space is limited and shared with the Sunday school. If items are needed, the teacher will let you know.